Path of Exile - Bex's Four-Year Community Manager Anniversary


Bex's Four-Year Community Manager Anniversary

Posted: 10 Feb 2019 02:10 PM PST

I joined the Grinding Gear Games team almost six years ago, but four years ago today I was lucky enough to become the Community Manager for Path of Exile. These have been among the greatest years of my life. I have learned so much about life, the gaming industry, and myself over this time and I can't express enough how grateful I am to be in this position. To celebrate this anniversary, I wanted to answer some of your questions about what my role is like and my time at Grinding Gear Games.

Click here to check out the full news post.[www.pathofexile.com]

Post a Comment

PUBG - Announcing the Fan Art Contest: LAND Winner!

PUBG - Announcing th...

Powered by Blogger.